Search results

1. mannvera

Big Sur on X570 Creator (sleep/wake works)

Thank you so much @CaseySJ As you suggest I removed one from each box. My system would not hot-boot without the SSDT-X570-Cr-basic. so I kept that one and removed the SSDT-X570-Cr-Builtin Removed SSDT-X570-Cr-GPP9-TR-slot-4 from the next section Removed SSDT-X570-NVMe-ANS1-GPPO-noTB from the...
  2. mannvera

Big Sur on X570 Creator (sleep/wake works)

Got this working, Well am not interested in the Sleep functions at this moment, and only one of the TB3 ports seems to react. But Big Sur (11.2) OpenCore 6.6. and one Thunderbolt 3 Port working on COLD BOOT BIOS higher than 2.4 panic - think it's about NVRAM. WIFI working - though a bit slow...
  3. mannvera

Intel Bluetooth Firmware from Japan :)

Has anyone tried this and got it working ? https://github.com/zxystd/IntelBluetoothFirmware I tried and did not get it working on my setup. It would see both wifi and buetooth but would not connect to device .
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.