Search results

1. E

USB Map for GB X570 AORUS Pro MB

Thank you very much for your prompt responses and kind help. Really appreciate it. I spent few more hours today with Hackintool. Answering your questions, yes, I did use new USBPorts.kext and exported it from Hackintool. Today I was able to make a little bit of progress. I went ahead and...
  2. E

Thank you very much for the pointer, makes perfect sense! I attempted to re-map the HS03 port into USB2 via Hackintool. I updated the ACPI and Kext for USB, however, it didn't lead to any improvement / /change. I also tried using the RHUB method and pointing to the HS03 port, however I didn't...
  3. E

Hi all! I am experiencing some difficulties with USB Mapping of my Gigabyte Aorus X570S Elite. Please note the S after X570. The motherboard has an additional array of 4 USB ports, which are USB 2.0 ports (designated in black on the picture). When I run USBMap Master Terminal command, all of...
  4. E

Thunderbolt Daisy-Chaining Problem with Universal Audio Devices

Thanks so much for your advice. I've been in touch with Casey and made significant progress, but unfortunately the problem hasn't been solved. It seems like hardware incompatibility between UAD Satellite TB2 and AMD system. I am curious to see if UAD Satellite TB3 works. But for now, no solution...
  5. E

Ryzen 9 3900X, ASRock X570 ITX/TB3, Sapphire RX 5500 Pulse, Catalina

Hi all, I am experiencing this exact same issue with my Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt, plus UAD Satellite Quad and UAD Satellite Octo. The system works just fine with the Apollo itself, but the addition of any satellite stalls it and crashes as per message above. Any pointers on what to...
  6. E

Thunderbolt Daisy-Chaining Problem with Universal Audio Devices

Hi all, Kindly asking for your advice. Thunderbolt and Universal Audio Apollo works just fine under Catalina, but as soon as I daisy-chain Universal Audio Satellites into Apollo, I experience issues and can't load UAD plugins. If I connect any Satellite to the Apollo, I can not load any...
  7. E

Solved Logic Pro X Crashes on Startup - Ryzentosh Catalina

Hi all, Problem was solved with the help of incredible members of the community. If Logic crashes on startup, one has to Log out from all Apple services in System Preferences (Apple ID mainly) Obtain a different system serial number...
  8. E

Solved Logic Pro X Crashes on Startup - Ryzentosh Catalina

Hey respected community! I am finishing my Ryzentosh build (2nd Hackintosh build ever), and I am facing this issue. Logic Pro X crashes as soon as it opens up a project. I tried dumping preferences as per various threads online, but no luck. My hardware: ASUS TUF B550-Plus AMD Ryzen 5600...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.