Search results

1. A

Catalina - 3700x - MSI MEG Unify - Radeon 8760 2G - MacPro 7,1 SMBOIS

The system is running and seems very stable so far . Still a couple minor hiccups to work out but will probably use as-is for a while. I may eventually get an RX580 but don't really have need for that level of GPU performance. Documented stuff to GitHub here...
  2. A

Having a NIGHTMARE with USB mapping.

Ok ....... I've read all the things I can find on USB Mapping. I've been unable to get my USB stuff to be "stable". I have a 27" cinema display and a few other devices ..... any time I add or remove an USB device, completely unexpected results can and do occur. Sometimes after reboot the...
  3. A

Now got new radeon card - got through install and now it keeps getting to the all yellow screen -Not sure where to look!?!!

So ....... my radeon card showed up in the mail today ...... yay! . I got the USB to boot and made it through the install but now .......... It boots up and eventually gets to this all yellow screen with just the mouse pointer and then either hags there or reboots to come back to the same place.
  4. A

Can I do the install w my current GTX 750 ti ?

From my reading I se this is not a supported card, but can I do the install with it or do I need to wait for the HD8760 I just ordered up on ebay before attempting the install ? I guess my question is can I get through the install w this card at all or will that part not work ? I assume if I...
  5. A

Hello all!

Hi there folks. I'm Aaron. Just built a new PC and have been unhappy with a few different flavors of linux I've tried on it so thinking about attempting and OSX build. I'm an old techie geek who's done many different things in the IT/Software world. System currently: MSI MEG Unify Ryzen 7...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.