Search results

1. M

Logic X and Waves 11 activation

I can confirm that this is working, also for Scheps Omni Channel and Scheps Parallel Particles. Thanks Jesinth!
  2. M

Solved Stuck after first reboot during Catalina install

Solved. it was as simple as changing the SMBIOS to iMac18,3 instead of iMacPro1,1. Thanks Reddit.
  3. M

and here is my EFI. I tried several solutions suggested for other issues, including changing the EnableWriteUnprotector, RebuildAppleMemoryMap and SyncRuntimePermissions but with no luck. The strange part I believe is that it boots correctly, loads the first part of the installer but instead of...
  4. M

Hi all, this is my second installation of a Catalina build on my system. I have Ryzen 3600 and RX3700 graphic card. I had a working system running 10.15.3 on OpenCore 0.5.9, but I had some issues with other softwares and wanted to upgrade to the latest Catalina. I followed again all the steps in...
  5. M

stuck after first reboot at Catalina installer

Hi all, this is my second installation of a Catalina build on my system. I have Ryzen 3600 and RX3700 graphic card. I had a working system running 10.15.3 on OpenCore 0.5.9, but I had some issues with other softwares and wanted to upgrade to the latest Catalina. I followed again all the steps in...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.