Search results

1. L

SOLVED : Strange visual glitches after install

thank you Gigamaxx for the config.plist remarks. I solved my screen problem by simply using a displayPort cable. My problem was using HDMI out of the RX580 to 4K screen Strange, because first thing if did was testing separately each component rx580, HDMI cable to non 4K monitor, then same...
  2. L

SOLVED : Strange visual glitches after install

Hi (Sorry for my average English) I've installed Catalina 10.15.7 on a new hardware (below) : I have now very annoying screen glitches : some random horizontal noise lines every 1 to 4 seconds flashing white rects at the bottom of the screen every say 10 to 30s a black screen the screen...
  3. L

SOLVED / AMD - B450 - Sapphire RX580 in compute mode - BIOS error message and Black screen at boot

EDIT : Sorry didn't find a way to move this post to post installation After NVRAM reset and reinstall, I can now see the desktop but with some strange visual glitches. I closed this one and post in post install. ------------ Hi everyone, I'm trying to install Catalina 10.15.7 on a new...
  4. L

Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I'm Luc from France. I like making music with computers, mainly guitar, and just jumped in the AMD hackintosh open core thing. (and apologize for the average English). regards
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.