Search results

1. C

x570 Aorus Elite - 3700X - Red Devil 5700XT

Hi, anyone has tried to update to Monterrey? thanks!
  2. C

Hi, this error is because of the ERP, i had the same problem, just login in to your gigabyte BIOS and change the value of the ERP, (i dont remember at this moment if i enabled or disabled it, i think that i disabled it), reboot and after that you must be able to shutdown with no issues. BTW...
  3. C

Update: Actually i have updated today to OC 0.7.1 and Big Sur 11.5.1 with no problems using this EFI.
  4. C

Yes! thank you very much! im using this EFI right now and all is working perfectly. Actually im on 11.2.3, do you know if can i update directly to 11.5.X? My Ryzentosh: CPU: 3800XT MoBo: x570 Aorus ELITE GPU: Sapphire RX580 4GB RAM: 16GBx2 Corsair Vengeance CL14 3200Mhz SSD Hackintosh: NVME...
  5. C

No sleep and shut down restarts

im in the same problem, still looking for a workaround, if i shutdown, systems restarts instead of power off, with a X570 aorus elite and ERP disabled, if you find the correct usb setting to change in BIOS please, let me know, thank you!
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.