Search results

1. tmk

Can't upgrade to Monterey 12.2

Thx a lot!!! Corrected SecureBoot and successfully upgraded to 12.2 ;)
  2. tmk

Can't upgrade to Monterey 12.2

Hello, I'm running 12.1 on opencore 0.7.5. Do you have any idea why 12.2 update is not showing up in the Software Update ? Thx
  3. tmk

[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START] - Big Sur install - Stuck - Gigabyte B450i - AMD 3600

Correct, you can unscrew current onboard wifi card and replace it with Broadcom.
  4. tmk

iCloud login problem Could not communicate with the server error.

Sounds bad, man. Not sure what to do. Many attempts may cause your Apple ID to be blocked. However I do not need Big Sur without possibility to use Apple ID neither.
  5. tmk

Did you run new install or upgrade? Maybe it is worth to check EN0 network interface. I forgot to check it. I might wait a bit to see how this issue can be resolved.
  6. tmk

I did face same issue today. also reverted so far to Catalina.
  7. tmk

Big Sur Public Beta - iCloud error

Same problem, but I have fully operating Catalina on same PC as backup solution. Didn't want to take a risk for multiple attempts.
  8. tmk

So, I did manage to install Big Sur. Everything works well (audio, wifi, airdrop, video, bt) but when I try to log in to iCloud it say "cannot Connet to apple server". I'm using same ID SN MBN as on my Catalina (same PC - dual boot).
  9. tmk

I did figure out the issue , in my case it was dual boot, due to bios for some reasons EFI folder for Big Sur Install was recognized from Catalina drive EFI....Damn it is crazy :))))))
  10. tmk

Thx sir, I did it already but no luck. :(
  11. tmk

Hello People, I'm first time asking for help. I have Catalina operating very well (everything works including sleep) and decided to try Big Sur. (on separate SSD) Direct update did stuck in the same way as brand new install. It stuck here: [EB|LOG:EXITBS:START] My system is: AMD 3600 Gigabyte...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.