Search results

1. MagicMANX

asrock x570 taichi + radeon 5700xt SUCCESS!

give this a try dude: https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/gpu-performance-improved.988/ I see in your shared EFI that you have algrey - mtrr_update_action instead of @Shaneee enabled, try switching that up Cheers!
  2. MagicMANX

ALCS1200A - Big Sur - No Audio - Static

oh my, you had to make a custom kext... what is so different on that motherboard that you needed this?? nuts, this should be just a simple thing... xD oh well, at least you got it fixed, and is now on the internet for others to fix theirs ;)
  3. MagicMANX

Have you tried this on catalina? is the same issue present? maybe is a bug in AppleALC with BigSur, (just to make sure) unfortunately seems like you have everything right, the device is even showing up in ioregistry I can't seem to find the issue based on your troubleshooting and the settings...
  4. MagicMANX

I was thinking on something related to the switching from internal to headphones that the motherboard does, but if it works in windows, then that would not be the case Reading a little on the internet... not specific to your motherboard, but kind of similar problem... try ID 11 ALCS1200A no...
  5. MagicMANX

I would suggest as a next step to disconnect the front panel connector from the motherboard, and just try again with alcid 1, seems to me like this could be something other than a software issue, so give it a try...
  6. MagicMANX

according to AppleALC documentation, you have only 3 options Realtek ALCS1200A layout 1, 2, 3 https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/wiki/Supported-codecs
  7. MagicMANX

great! one thing that happeng to me on laptop, is that sometimes, when booting from windows to mac, I would get no audio unless I reseted the NVRAM with OpenCore, it was either that, or shutting down the laptop and booting straight to macos. just to confirm, you are changing the alcid number in...
  8. MagicMANX

have you tried the "internal speakers" ? that one is usually linked to the main line out at the back
  9. MagicMANX

Almost Perfect ASUS B450 Ryzen 5 3600 5700XT setup (sleep issue remaining)

one thing that helped me was to plug the mouse and keyboard to the USB2.0 ports at the back, if I had them on any other port, sleep would not work. PS. I have not mapped my USB ports.
  10. MagicMANX

GPU Performance Improved

Hi Installed on my rig, working with no problems so far, thanks for the awesome work!
  11. MagicMANX

Installer crash. 3900x + 5700xt

turns out this was the issue all along, if anyone is interested, the fix is in the post. https://github.com/acidanthera/bugtracker/issues/901 I think we can close this thread now, thanks!
  12. MagicMANX

Hey!, I don't have that kext in my system, in fact, had no idea about it until now, checking the config.plist from the dude starting the thread and seems like he doesn't have it either.
  13. MagicMANX

it happen again, with update 10.15.5, I just completed the process, everything works fine. popped nvidia card back in... update installs... once completed, back to radeon, boots just fine.
  14. MagicMANX

Hello, wanted to stop by and let you know that the cause of the issue is the video card, if you put anything else,, I've seen posts with people using rx580 with no issues even and NVIDIA card just to through the install phase, it will work just fine. I had this same issue, even formatted the...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.