Search results

1. X

Luminar ai

The following commands did it for me. Luminar AI is starting and working great so far. First I ran the this command sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x6A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x3A\x00|sg' '/Applications/Luminar...
  2. X

Luminar v.4.3. Patch/Fix

Unfortunately for me the fix does not work on BIgSur!
  3. X

3950x - Big Sur 11.1 - OC 0.6.5 - Gigabyte Aorus Master X570

So It is possible to upgrade to BigSur with your latest EFI without any special steps to follow as it was necessary for the Pre-Release builds? I'm using your EFI 0.6.2 with a few mods already.
  4. X

10 GBe reccomendations

Update: Now finally the NIC is recognized. This is what values I used:
  5. X

10 GBe reccomendations

Hey, thanks for helping me out. Unfortunately, it's still no recognized by my hackintosh. :( Maybe my second PCIe Slot is not even working in hackintosh? Could that be a reason?
  6. X

10 GBe reccomendations

Installed the card today, but it is not recognized in Mac. :( In the BIOS and also in windows the card is recognized. Do you know how to get It working? I put the card in my 2nd pcie slot.
  7. X

10 GBe reccomendations

Thanks, I also had this card already in my shopping bag.
  8. X

10 GBe reccomendations

Any one using a PCI 10GBe card on their Hackintosh? I'm looking for a 10GBe card that works out of the box.
  9. X

3950x - Big Sur 11.1 - OC 0.6.5 - Gigabyte Aorus Master X570

FENVI's Bluetooth and WLAN works for me out of the box with this EFI, even with a X570 Aorus Elite.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.