Search results

1. A

I have installed macOS Sonoma but when I restart it no longer boot

Hi, I'm using macOS Ventura without any issues but I want to try to boot into the Sonoma install and no works with my EFI. This is my hardware Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk CPU: Ryzen 7 5900X GPU: Asus GT 710 Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB with Windows 10 and Samsung Evo 250GB with Big Sur I...
  2. A

MSI X570 GODLIKE motherboard can now upgrade Monterey?

I have updated to Ventura with MSI B550 Tomahawk with new kernel patches. https://forum.amd-osx.com/threads/impossible-install-macos-ventura-with-amd-b550.3615/
  3. A

5600G how to install ventura

You can try with this EFI https://github.com/kiyoshi847/opencore-ventura-B550MSteelLegend-5600g And translate with google dortania guide to how create a pendrive to install macOS with download EFI...
  4. A

Can i install any mac os?

I think so macOS Ventura. You need understand this guide https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/prerequisites.html#prerequisites If you need I can share one EFI with your cpu, gpu and motherboard to try install.
  5. A

Impossible install macOS Ventura with AMD B550?

Fixed with new AMD kerne patches for Zen 4 https://github.com/AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla Impossible is nothing. Thanks cracks CaseySJ ExtremeXT Edhawk and all
  6. A

Where can I read about this? I can try to install Monterey, is at least better than nothing. I have nvme (Windows 10) and sata ssd (Big Sur). Can I install with sata or need nvme? Thanks
  7. A

I don´t know how can create a custom USBMap. I am trying with different pendrive and usb, at least I test with 2 x usb 2.0 rear motherboard, usb 3.0 front and usb from macbook keyboard or monitor conect to motherboard. And 2 pendrive, one usb 2.0 32GB Toshiba and Sandisk Ultra 16GB usb 3.0...
  8. A

I can try, nvme don´t want to use with macOS, but in the future want to update to other nvme. EFI Ventura -v keepsyms=1 debug=0x100 nvme=-1 alcid=1 npci=0x2000 With my EFI Big Sur -v npci=0x2000 nvme=-1 watchdog=0 dk.e1000=0 e1000=0 MSI is my motherboard, can´t change to other, but it is...
  9. A

I try with this EFI work with Ventura I change boot args to -v keepsyms=1 unfairgva=1 debug=0x100 alcid=1 npci=0x2000 And kernet patches to Ryzen 3900X with 12 cores B80C0000 0000 / BA0C0000 0000 / BA0C0000 0090 And I have this kernel panic I don't know how test more, I try with different...
  10. A

I test without sata disk, but same issue.
  11. A

I know it, I can´t install also Monterey. I am very dissapointed with MSI.
  12. A

I'm using Big Sur without any issues but I want to try to boot into the Ventura install I get a reboot Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk CPU: Ryzen 7 5900X GPU: Asus GT 710 Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB with Windows 10 and Samsung Evo 250GB with Big Sur I attachet my EFI with OC 0.8.6 and...
  13. A

Final solution to install macOS12/13 on MSI B550 Buggy MBs

Yes, I try with latest kext. Also I test without this 2 kext and same issue, reboot. Can I change boot args with macOS Install? MSI B550 Tomahawk + Ryzen 3900X + Nvidia GT 710 boot args= -v npci=0x2000 watchdog=0 amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1 ipc_control_port_options=0 dk.e1000=0 e1000=0
  14. A

Cant get past Ventura 13.0 Install

I have MSI B550 Tomahawk and reboot with try to boot macOS install Ventura. With Big Sur no issue and boot perfecly.
  15. A

Threadripper, RX 6900 XT, Ventura 13.0 installation fail

I have also issues with MSI B550 and Ventura. With Big Sur works perfetly, but I try to boot macOS installer to install Ventura and reboot. I haven´t lastest update bios for my motherboard.
  16. A

Is this the last version? https://github.com/trulyspinach/SMCAMDProcessor/releases/tag/0.7.1 With AMDRyzenzCPUPowerManagement.kext latest update, reboot when I try boot macOS Install
  17. A

I have lastest updates all kexts.
  18. A

I share my EFI. Use this kexts.
  19. A

I test with other usb 2.0 pendrive with macOS Ventura, and no boot, run macos installer and after some text show me this all time find_symbol: magic number doesn´t match 0x152dc000
  20. A

I test with different ports, front and rear of the case and motherboard. How can map my usb ports? All works with macOS Big Sur, I can use any of this, also I can boot macOS Big Sur with this pendrive, but if I try boot macOS Installer has issue with USBXHCI I understand. I test with Samdisk...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.