Search results

1. Z

Problem with iMessage and FaceTime

Nothing like that. I said I bought a macpro used and it won't let me activate. act like i have no clue how things work etc. it gave me a ticket number to contact customer support Edit : I do have an iphone 7, ipad pro, and 2009 mac mini(server) that are real tho so unsure if that helped me lol
  2. Z

B550i AORUS PRO AX Ryzen 3700X RX590 - Big Sur

Hey all, to update the native m.2 I got works. Only kept the lan kext while not having to install wifi/blueooth ones. My first module I'm guessing was not fully operational but the 2nd works flawlessly. Also during the initial replacement to test before putting the mobo back together installed...
  3. Z

Bluetooth inquiry

To update got a replacement module installed and as you said works perfectly! Thanks again =)
  4. Z

Problem with iMessage and FaceTime

I didn't clean my old attempts but fixed en0. Ended up calling support because it gave me a ticket number to give. Probably because I kept trying to log in over and over but after calling them it was fixed.
  5. Z

Gotcha please do. I got one of the "native" cards on amazon and wifi works but bluetooth is useless (1 foot) lol. Requested a replacement so will see if that fixes it.
  6. Z

Does your regular wifi work as well?
  7. Z

Bluetooth inquiry

Hey all, Recently installed the newest 10.15.17 and added a "drop in" m.2 bluetooth/wifi. So far Wifi works great but can't seem to figure out the bluetooth portion. Is a kext necessary to enable this?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.