Search results

1. C

Kernel Panic on Catalina

I reset the config first, and set it to iMacPro1.1. Now no style if it has any effect what series of poppy seed… When he gave me that error, it was a modified config and MacPro7.1 series was installed. (!) Don't refuse the way FaceTime and iMessages work, did you succeed?
  2. C

Adobe Photoshop 21.2.0 fix crash

Copy / Paste in Terminal: sudo rm -rf /Applications/Adobe\ Photoshop\ 2020/Adobe\ Photoshop\ 2020.app/Contents/Required/Sensei_Models/Deep_Font
  3. C

The new version of photoshop has a font-crash.

work for 21.1 not for 21.2
  4. C

The new version of photoshop has a font-crash.

AMD is having trouble with Hackintosh....
  5. C

Kernel Panic on Catalina

Hi, can you help me why I had this Kernel Panic? Thank you. panic(cpu 2 caller 0xffffff7f926aba8d): watchdog timeout: no checkins from watchdogd in 93 seconds (1697 total checkins since monitoring last enabled) Backtrace (CPU 2), Frame : Return Address 0xffffffa3cd2a3c40 : 0xffffff801191f5cd...
  6. C

Fixing overall lag with AMD Hackintosh | OC 0.5.8

Hi, in OC 0.5.9, I have 3 errors, if you can give me some troubleshooting information. Thanks. 1). Could not sign in to iMessage An error occurred during activation. Try again. 2). FaceTime: this account has no reachable addresses. 3). Waves: Hi, in OC 0.5.9, I have 3 errors, if you can give me...
  7. C

AMD Adobe Fixes

Fix for Adobe Character Animator 2020?
  8. C

Still no way to use 32 bits apps ?

On Mojave offcial work apps 32-Bit...
  9. C

how move the path bar to the top in finder (is possible) ?

an alternative... < Commander One Pro > Official website: https://mac.eltima.com/file-manager.html?AVGAFFILIATE=82405&__c=1 (!) but i like more Finder + Plugin < TotalFinder> :D
  10. C

how move the path bar to the top in finder (is possible) ?

I found an older command, it doesn't work in Mojave. (on) defaults write com.apple.finder _FXShowPosixPathInTitle -bool YES; killall Finde (off) defaults write com.apple.finder _FXShowPosixPathInTitle -bool NO; killall Finder exemple: as I would like :D :)
  11. C

Davinci Resolve 16 not working

work and for me :)
  12. C

FlatOut 2 A quit unexpectedly.

Thanks very much, I solved. - Is possible OPEMU for 10.14.6?
  13. C

yes, I was wrong ... can you please me, what can I do now?
  14. C

I installed: 10.14.1 AMD Kernel with OPEMU for 32-bit app support. but, i heave error after restart: "Error loading kernel cache (0x1)"
  15. C

can this problem be solved in the future? Thanks very much @Shaneee
  16. C

my favorite game, does not want to work on AMD OSX (Mujave). Can you help me? Process: Flat Out 2 [31692] Path: /Applications/FlatOut 2 A.app/Contents/MacOS/Flat Out 2 Identifier: com.vpltd.FlatOut2 Version: ??? Code Type: X86...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.