Search results

1. AudioGod

Calling Any Good Rocket League Veterans

Hello Beautiful People, Anybody want to team up for some Rocket League action? No Noobs though please only real deal player‘s…...😂😂😂
  2. AudioGod

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I went on a mission to get myself a Asus Crosshair VIII Hero DARK HERO as a freebie and failed miserably but in my pursuit for the motherboard I hassled the company so much that to shut me up they gave me a ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING instead. Anyway, as it happens to be my personal all round...
  3. AudioGod

Tutorial Fixing (Green Screen) DRM on BigSur for AppleTV and Apple Music Streaming

Hi All, As it says in the title I'm here to tell you how to fix DRM properly and get your video playback working instead of a green screen while using AppleTV or Apple Music Streaming via Big Sur. :) Please Note - Make sure your using the latest version of Whatevergreen (1.4.7) and Lilu in your...
  4. AudioGod

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

This is my first fully functional Ryzen Hackintosh after many many years of intel builds and when I say fully functional I mean just that. Everything is working bar SideCar of course as there's no IGPU and I'm using SMBios iMacPro1,1 but as for everything else goes like proper sleep, Wake, All...
  5. AudioGod

Need help with a small but annoying problem.

Hi, Anybody know why I’ve got a good 5 second hang before loading into OpenCanopy (like I was using the debug version of opencore) and once it loads into the bootpicker the keyboard is lagging real bad and I can’t use the mouse if I try to activate it via the plist or via a driver? (Once big sur...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.