Search results

1. V

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Thanks for help guys! Just remember that Sapphire rx 580 doesn't like enabled 4g decoding at all regardless npci flags :) Another thing that I've noticed is that if I try to restore the nvme ssd to another one though the recovery mode then it says that the original ssd is not an APFS disk.
  2. V

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Unfortunately no luck with reboots. Just randomly restarts. Is there any way to check the logs for this? At least to identify the problem.
  3. V

Tried, many times :) Looks like there is a spike on CPU and then it just refuses to work and reboots the system. If I run 2 long running Xcode compilations and surfing the browser + zoom call without my video transmitting then it's definitely a reboot ;( Let's see what new EFI bring to us...
  4. V

Just dropped the folder and replaced PlatformInfo data. Seems everything is OK. Thanks!
  5. V

Sweet! Now I faced another thing. It started to reboot randomly. Just watching a video, opening a tab, switching between tabs and suddenly the restart. I faced it yesterday only once. Is there any way to debug such thing and threat? Or at least to find the cause?
  6. V

@AudioGod changed SecureBootModel to j137. Changed PCI slots speed to Gen3. And removed npci=0x200 + enabled above 4G. Seems everything is ok. One tiny question. When the OC boot appears there is no recovery mode. Is it intentionally? Command+R doesn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  7. V

Full success! Also a good thing to test is Xcode benchmark I guess. More can be found on github. The previous build using MSI Mortar Max b450 with 3600x cpu took 180secs. But the current build took 129-135secs which is a bit faster then Air M1 :) I didn't prepare somehow for the test just run it...
  8. V

Ok. After hours of tries I figured out how to reach the installation. Just enabled 4g(But UI is slow like 12fps however the mouse is moving clearly without traces). After 10 mins of the installation process it rebooted to continue the install and now it is in reboot loop o_O And even not able to...
  9. V

Ok. I tried another EFI folder for Catalina build from here and the result is more descriptive VirtualSMC: efend @ no extra rtc memory is present for key erase Seems guys are also faced this issue on GitHub. But my knowledge is not that deep to find the cause of this and what it rtc :)
  10. V

By any chance could you please share your BIOS archive? I couldn't find it on official gigabyte website.
  11. V

Only Bluetooth usb stick and installer USB are plugged in. Nothing else. The specs are Aorus x570 Pro, Ryzen 5800x, Sapphire RX 580, NVME m.2 Smartbuy 256Gb, EVGA SuperNova G5 750W. Weaker then yours but the same in general. Seems I have to start from the ground and try debug OC config and patch...
  12. V

Sorry. I have tens of config.plist files and tons of EFI folders. Messed up a bit to attach the latest. I downloaded a drag & dropped EFI and unfortunately result is the same :( I definitely do everything exactly the same as it is written in OC guide and on your 1 page. The problem is somewhere...
  13. V

I just downloaded your zip archive from the 1 page and added values to PlatformInfo. In the attached file I omitted them. But took some from SMBios and Rom is taken from mobo BIOS.
  14. V

Sure! You are the only person who can inspect the log and give an advise. Take your time :) I will be here) Meanwhile will try the fresh and the latest Catalina. Who knows may be it works. Fingers crossed!
  15. V

f33g Will update you once the fresh installer is burned.
  16. V

Yes! I took another USB(2.0) and burned Bug Sur again. Now the issue is a bit different, the logo appears, but the progress indicator doesn't appear. So then I took your EFI(with previous adjustments for Platform and boot-args) and turned on the verbose mode(AppleDebug, Target to 67, replaced...
  17. V

Appreciate your suggestions. Thanks a lot! After NVRAM reset the same thing happens to me mate. Only single monitor is connected during the installer's launch. I created the usb installer from Mac OS using "modern" way with python script from OC guide with 11.2.3 Big Sur version. I tried the...
  18. V

1. Generated SMBios values for iMacPro1,1. 2. Took mac address from mobo's BIOS from network menu and put it to ROM(just numbers). 3. Double checked from the first page BIOS settings. All are ok. 4. Double checked agdpmod=pikera is removed from boot args. Still the black/grey screen :( I...
  19. V

4g is disabled and all BIOS settings are adjusted from Dortania's guide as well. I even tried Big Sur 11.2.1 but the result is the same. Definitely I am missing something. Probably your wise look could see the issue 1. Added Platform Information from GenSMBIOS(used iMac19,1) 2. Added ROM...
  20. V

Hey there! I was inspired to try a such build but seems misunderstand or missed something important. Mobo: Aorus x570 Pro rev 1.2 Bios: f33g Video: Sapphire rx580 8gb CPU: 5800x NVME m.2 Evo 970 I pulled the archive and added platformInfo from genBios. When select Install Big Sur I get Apple...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.