Search results

1. M

Random crash "Zone cache element was used after free!" - Kernel Panic

I've just set XMP to 3000Mhz, hope that solves the issue.
  2. M

Thanks for answer! My memory is enabled in BIOS to run on 3200Mhz. Should I turn that off? I just disabled MacProMemoryNotificationDisabler.kext because I heard that can cause some issue, will see if that helps. Yeah i thought about SSD issue too, but I use NVMeFix kext since first launch of...
  3. M

Unfortunately this did not solved the problem completely. However my system did not crash for almost a week, but today I just experienced the same issue. Not sure if it was luck or setting the PCI gen was actually helped to decrase the number of problems.
  4. M

Thank you! I've found two option in bios called 'PCI x16 interface' and 'PCI x8 interface' and I set them from 'Auto' to 'Gen3'. Will see if it solves the issue.
  5. M

My Ryzentosh gets random crashes like once in every few days. Crash is totally unexpected and happens on random processes, even on light tasks like writing an email. The kernel panic message is always the some however the causing process is always different. Ryzentosh runs on latest Catalina...
  6. M

Big Sur success, sleep works on X570M Pro4 without USB mapping

Yes guys! Another success story. Just thought I share with you, for all of those trying to figure out how to put that goddamn machine into sleep mode. Installing Big Sur was fairly easy. I was lazy first so I just installed the beta update right away on my Catalina hack. I figured out shortly...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.