Search results

1. H

Hackintosh connect apple studio display

hi everyone , I want to know whether the hackintosh can working well with apple studio display. I have AMD 550XT video card, no Thunderbolt port. the motherboard has one type c port. hope everyone who have a successful case can share the method. thanks!
  2. H

Urgent! Help ! Can't boot normal after upgraded memory from 32 GB to 64 GB

Hi, Everybody, Today I've upgraded my pc's memory from 32 GB to 64 GB, the four ram are the same model(Kingston 16GB 3200MHz). after upgraded RAM, the pc can't boot now, and when I plug the oc usb to MB , I can't fine oc usb from boot option. hope some can help me to solve this issue. thanks...
  3. H

sometimes the network disconnect after upgraded to Ventura

hello everybody, after upgrade to Ventura, everything working well, but sometimes the network disconnected suddenly. I try to unplug the cable and replug it, but still can't work normally, I have to restart computer. the attachment is my EFI , all file upgrade to latest.
  4. H

Urgent! Help! Can't boot Monterey from Local Mac Disk!

Hi, EveryBody, I reinstall my pc but I can't boot from my local disk. I've set the EFI file to local EFI Partion, the EFI file are same as the USB installer. I need help to solve this issue. thanks! PS: the attach is my EFI files. I have an other question: my Mac OS disk no# is disk1s1s1, but...
  5. H

Urgent assistance!Ryzen 3950x & Asus Rog strix X570-E gaming&Sapphire RX 590 GME 8G D5

Hi, guys! I'm follow the dortania install guide to install big sur. the big sur was installed successful, but the GPU and the network card cannot work properly. The following is the details configuration information of my pc. CPU: AMD Ryzen 3950x MB: Asus Rog strix X570-E gaming GPU card...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.