Search results

1. R

Help! about MSI GODLIKE's sleep completion strategy

I didn't map USB and SSDT. I picked up a SSDT for X570 mobos.
  2. R

Yes but how to deactivate that.
  3. R

I have the same problem with 3950X, but my mobo is the MSI X570 MEG ACE. I have unplugged all USBs, and still experience the same problem.
  4. R

USB Map for GB X570 AORUS Pro MB

Unplugging USBs didn't help.
  5. R

Raven iMac Pro | Ryzen 3950x | MSI x570 MEG ACE | Sapphire 5700 XT Nitro+ SE

Hello all, The setup and installation was pretty simple by following the Opencore guide located on the AMD OS X website. Thanks to this and all who are maintaining this actively. CPU: Ryzen 3950x MB: MSI x570 MEG ACE GPU: Sapphire 5700 XT Nitro+ SE RAM: Crucial Ballistic 32 Gb 3200 Mhz...
  6. R

Updating to Opencore 0.5.8 - Unable to Dual Boot to Windows 10

Hello all, After upgrading my Opencore version to the latest 0.5.8, I am unable to dual boot to Windows 10. I get the following messages prior to Opencore OS selector, and when booting to Windows 10. I can boot to Windows 10 if I select the HDD containing the Windows 10 boot image. Anyone know...
  7. R

I will check for power light blinking with no USB devices attached. I currently do not have a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse.
  8. R

Mine is slightly different. Desktop sleeps and computer appears to go to sleep. The keyboard lights turn off and mouse lights turn off. Can't hear fans. The power led never starts blinking though. I can't wake the computer up unless I do a hard restart.
  9. R

Ok well that SSDT did its job. Thanks for the support. Now if I could just get sleep working...
  10. R

I'm not using NVME, but is SSDT-PLUG.aml required?
  11. R

I'm lost with the next step of this SSDT. What is the process of implementation. Maybe we can PM and you could point me in the direction if you don't mind?
  12. R

Does that mean this SSDT will work for MSI X570 MEG ACE?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.