Search results

1. S

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

my PC also bluetooth worked with these 2 kexts.
  2. S

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

where is the new EFI, i can't see the link
  3. S

Ok my dude I will order and wait for it from Amazon. That's rather! Thanks again..
  4. S

I just wondered to try. I'm relying on you and I will get the product I suggested in Amazon as soon as I'm on Amazon but Turkey to come 1 month :(
  5. S

This message also mentioned the sound layout 1. How can I try the sound scheme 1?
  6. S

You're right this hadn't come to my mind :) This is so much from me for now, thank you very much for your patience and relevant .. I will continue to use it and the EFIs you will share next. Don't deprive us from EFIs and experiences :) I'm following the page with at least 2-3 times a day. I...
  7. S

I realized you very well. I liked to listen to something with these headphones and saw my job. Is there a setting I can try to work again?
  8. S

I'm entitled to you, you are right about it, I know that the jacks are different. Previous EFI I used these headphones, now I can't understand what these headphones are not working now. PC same headphones the same only EFI changed?
  9. S

The headphones I have always used are 2 models that are out of the iPhone 5s box and I tried the Samsung brand I tried to wear both.
  10. S

I tried XhciPortLimit yes but unfortunately it didn't work. I found the problem by plugging the monitor's cable into a different USB port. That's it for now.
  11. S

Yes, you guessed correctly, the EFI I used the old has no USB map, but how is it, it was not in these troubles. Luckily as the problem has improved the USB port as it improves. Also I'm very pleased to use the EFI you have prepared, thank you again. The headphone jack in front of the vault does...
  12. S

1. There is no setting. 2. I use the hub connection required, the EFI I used before you did not have such a nuisance. (But as the status has improved the cable to a different USB port.) 3. Not a dirty correction :)
  13. S

I tried the monitor's USB cable on 3 different inputs on the PC MB and 3. I tried the USB input at the USB input, now I'm closing the monitor after closing the PC and the PC turns on to normal.
  14. S

I have mentioned the bios settings wrong. My mistake don't call up. I have changed this line to Enable .. PC doesn't turn on when DISABLE. Boot -> Boot Configuration -> Fast Boot -> Disabled The problems I'm talking about are valid. Am I implementing the changes in message #146?
  15. S

When I keep CSM closed, the PC won't boot, I don't understand either. Where could it go wrong? When I disconnect the Hub cable on the monitor from the PC, the reboot problem is fixed, and it returns to normal. I can take a video if you want?
  16. S

The Bios settings have just changed one-to-one with the manual only this line (Enable). Because when (DISABLE) does not turn on the PC. Boot -> CSM -> Launch CSM -> Disabled Yes, when you close the PC, I turn off the monitor from behind and the PC starts again.
  17. S

Hi AudioGod, First of all, you want to thank you, your publication has made life easier for many people. I use EFI in my system and I am using the BIOS version and settings you suggest. There are two problems I noticed on my computer. 1. The problem is the headphone jack in front of the...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.