Search results

1. P

[How To] Make Matlab (Mostly) Functional

Sorry, nothing any more. I guess with Matlab the issue is the same as with some Adobe products, the usage of Intel specific libraries. OpenMP, BLAS and LAPACK are still easy to fix since they are commonly available. However Matlab's own libraries are not available as source...
  2. P

Sorry, the last sentence is wrong. 2020a runs with your instructions, great. So only problem will be the file libtbbmalloc.dylib in 2020b...
  3. P

The segfault comes when I start Matlab. According to the debug log the reason is usage of intel_fast_memset. Most likely I have a problem with the Catalina installation... The same thing happens with all resonable new Matlab versions.
  4. P

Moi This was about the only Matlab thread here. I installed opencore catalina following the opencore instructions for Ryzen. Tested Matlab, segfault 11. Followed the instructions, but it seems that in 2020b there exist some other Intel things... Pasis-iMac-Pro:bin ppaalto$ ./matlab...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.