Search results

1. erickacevedor

Help to create a Hackintosh?

Yep, I already have the PC mounted and working, here's the specs: Processor AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) BaseBoard Product PRIME A520M-K BIOS Mode UEFI Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB Adapter Description Radeon RX550/550...
  2. erickacevedor

Help to create a Hackintosh?

Hey pals! Don't know if this is the right place to post this lol, but would like to know if someone here can help me out turning out my PC into a Hackintosh. I KNOW is a complicated thing and the process will change and differ hardware to hardware, but, I believe that providing all the...
  3. erickacevedor

Is this hardware supported?

I see, thanks for your quick response Gigamaxx! Do you know where I can find a list of cards compatible? Or a series of cards? I dont have much budget for it and also, don't need a powerful card, just enough to move the OS and some light Photoshop. EDIT: Nevermind, found a very complete guide...
  4. erickacevedor

Is this hardware supported?

Hey guys! New here and just reading all the docs and information available in order to create my first AMD-based hack. So, would y'all mind to give me a hand and check if my hardware is compatible? CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) RAM: 16GB...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.