Search results

1. Z

Amd Usb Mapping Help

It's better if you read up first on Dortania: >Click Here< other option is using hackintool by headkaze. I'm not sure if it fixes your usb port power issue though. On USB tab of hackintool you'll find the enumerated ports. Plug in 2.0 and 3.x devices on all ports and it will light up...
  2. Z

Big sur booting too slow

That looks like a certain SATA device is busy. What is your motherboard model and the HDD or SSD connected to it?
  3. Z

What about the cpu name ?

I won't be able to make a guide right now because I'm traveling but this is the guide i followed in order to make changes to the main disk by mac_editor: >Click Here< Refer to the "Bypassing SSV" portion. After mounting the disk and volume you can modify the system or in this case change the...
  4. Z

VMWare Fusion 10 works on BigSur?

There are some issues on AMD CPUs which includes virtualization not working at all, but on Intel virtualization works well but don't quote me on that.
  5. Z

What about the cpu name ?

Here is the old post that you meant which was for catalina >Click Here< . Which does not work on Big Sur. From what I understood so far: On Big Sur it's kind of tedious because we aren't really booting from the install disk but from the "Snapshot" of the disk. The main install disk is readonly...
  6. Z

[SUCCESS] - OC - X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING - 2700X - RX 580

I upgraded to Big Sur too and Sleep/Wake was fixed.
  7. Z

Sleep working in Big Sur on X570-p mobo, didn't in Catalina

That's probably some usb devices/peripherals interfering. I had a faulty USB audio DAC that's causing what you just said. Or try unchecking the Wake for Ethernet Network Access in Energy saver settings.
  8. Z

Big Sur success, sleep works on X570M Pro4 without USB mapping

In my case I didn't remove my USB mapping from Catalina and sleep works on Big Sur.
  9. Z

Sleep working in Big Sur on X570-p mobo, didn't in Catalina

I can confirm that sleep also works now on my MSI X370 and B450 no matter what ports are populated by USB2.0 devices.
  10. Z

[SUCCESS] - OC - X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING - 2700X - RX 580

Try checking your USB ports if there are USB2.0 devices plugged in on 3.0 or 3.1. Plug them on USB 2.0 strictly. That's what fixed sleep for me on a MSI X370 and B450 chipsets.
  11. Z

Almost Perfect ASUS B450 Ryzen 5 3600 5700XT setup (sleep issue remaining)

Mapped my usb ports and Sleep/Wake still does not work. Usb 2.0 devices plugged on usb 3.0 and some 3.1 ports causes this. The only way is to plug usb 2.0 devices to usb 2.0 or 3.1(some work). If somehow your usb 2.0 ports are populated. Just plug a usb 3.0 hub port and attach your 2.0 devices...
  12. Z

About USB mapping

Speaking from experience: Even after USB mapping on an X370 and B450, sleep is still an issue. What I noticed is that any USB 2.0 devices plugged into a USB 3.0 or some USB 3.1 ports causes sleep issues. a.) does not sleep . b.) does not wake up . c.) wakes up but black screen. But mainly USB...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.