Search results

1. R

AMD power management: CPU never under 2,9Ghz

Thanks for the information
  2. R

Ok. I won't change manually the values, but I've just checked the "low power state" box. Another thing I've noticed is that the temperature in normal use (web browsing and office) constantly oscillates up and down between 44 and 58°C in a few seconds. I don't know if these values are 100%...
  3. R

And I guess that If I add manually further values to lower the CPU-clock, those values will be applied only when the AMD Power Management app is running. Is it correct? Ok. So are you suggesting to keep AMD power management with the standard settings, right?
  4. R

Hi. I've managed to successfully install macOS Catalina on my build with Opencore. I've added the "AMD Ryzen CPU Power management" kext and the system runs stable and fine, but I've noticed that the CPU's clock never goes under 2,9Ghz on auto mode. Is there a way to make it automatically...
  5. R

[SOLVED] Weird artifacts when installer loads with B550 board

That worked as well. Many thanks! I would say this thread is solved.
  6. R

Thanks man! It worked. :) Now everything seems to be working. The only issue is an error that I get every time I run macOS . It's about mismatched RAM modules and maximum supported memory (see picture below). Should I change the ram modules' position on the motherboard? Currently, I am using...
  7. R

Hi guys! I just built a new PC to start with my first ryzentosh, but I am having some issues. I am a beginner and at the moment I just managed to make work a highly compatible configuration like the HP 8300 both with Clover and Opencore. My new configuration has the following components...
  8. R

Hello from Berlin!

Looking forward to finding some good advice here! :)
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.