Search results

1. S

Rekt Geekbench

RX 6600 XT is a beast.
  2. S

CPU Max Freq

¿¿¿Is it any way to not have it always at +4Ghz??? Because I really don't want to my CPU at max freq 24/7 and with temps above 60C with liquid cooling.
  3. S

(BUG) Control center gone

It's gone and I can't find any solution :D
  4. S

Armorpaint

Does anybody know how to make this thing work? https://github.com/armory3d/armorpaint I can build and run with no issues. But when I run the build it never launches. I've already tried with AMDFriend, no luck. sudo amdfriend --in-place --backup --sign...
  5. S

MacOS 13 Ventura

Who's the brave one who's going to test the new update?
  6. S

Mobo suggestions

I’m about to buy a new motherboard and I want to get the most functions I can. Any suggestion? B450 and up (~$100)
  7. S

Substance Painter FIX

Somehow this code has worked for me. It lets me get into substance painter and "mostly" work with it. But I can't bake any material or it crashes. Do you have any idea of how could it be fixed? sudo perl -i -pe...
  8. S

[SOLVED] RX 5500 XT Monterey 12.3 FIX

Can anyone tell me how to fake my RX 5500 XT to a MPX variant? FIX: <key>Add</key> <dict> <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x3,0x1)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)</key> <dict> <key>@0,name</key> <string>ATY,Python</string> <key>@1,name</key>...
  9. S

Release Candidate 2

Does anybody know if small tree works with this update?
  10. S

Windows 11 vs Ryzentosh Monterey 8

I'm experiencing weird behavior on W11 with the main game I play: League of legends. We all know gaming in MacOS is pretty... Peasant experience. Well... Windows 11 works almost as bad as Monterey. Why? Windows 11 - LOL goes from 180 FPS to 130-20 (stuttering) Monterey - Stable 130-140 FPS. WTAF
  11. S

Universal control

I've got an iPad Air and a ryzentosh. Is it any way to make universal control work? Any wifi+bluetooth card or something? Have in mind that I live in Europe, so USA stores mostly don't exist here, excluding amazon or eBay.
  12. S

Clipping USB sound

I'm getting some clipping and crackling sound while playing music or any sound. It only happens when I'm using my USB sound card. It doesn't happen with my integrated sound card. So I guess it's something to do with my USB ports. It also happens when I send a message in Telegram or opening an...
  13. S

Gaming Performance?

Is it any way to improve gaming performance on my rig? My actual components: RX 5500 XT 8GB R5 3600X 3200 MHz RAM (corsair, dual channel) Big Sur 11.3.1 OC: 0.6.9 Already tried: Radeonboost.kext RX5500 XT SSDT trick I'm trying to play League of Legends and it's a complete mess. On windows I...
  14. S

[SUCCESS 99%] Big Sur 11.1 | OC 0.6.4

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600XT GPU: RX 5500XT RAM: Crucial Vengeance 3200mhz SSD: Crucial 250GB MOBO: B450 Aorus PRO rev1.0 Working: -iCloud -Siri -USB Sound -Ethernet -AppleTV+ Not working (yet): -ALC1220-VB Sound Also, expect a performance improvement between: 0.5.7 -> 0.6.4 -- HUGE (36k to 41K...
  15. S

SOLVED Big Sur 0.6.4

I'm trying to update from 10.15.7 and I can't make it work with 0.6.4 OC. I just get stuck with these screens... "X" is my EFI, it's just renamed so I can use the old one on Catalina. My specs: Ryzen 3600XT RX 5500XT B450 Aorus PRO rev1.0 SSD Samsung HDD 2TB 3200mhz RAM I mean, I've managed...
  16. S

ALC892 No way to get any sound

I've tryied almost every layout and yet I can't make it work. 0 Sound going thru Realtek. I'm using OpenCore 0.6.1... It works somehow with Voodoo, but the sound is crap with it... Ryzen 2600X RX 580 8GB Powercolor 16GB RAM B450 Gaming Plus (not MAX) ALC892 Neither Sleep Mode.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.