Search results

1. S

Rekt Geekbench

RX 6600 XT is a beast.
  2. S

CPU Max Freq

But I neither want it to go at its lowest always. Just to slow down when it's not needed the full core performance.
  3. S

CPU Max Freq

¿¿¿Is it any way to not have it always at +4Ghz??? Because I really don't want to my CPU at max freq 24/7 and with temps above 60C with liquid cooling.
  4. S

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Unfortunately it's not working on Ventura B2. It does in Monterey. Fortunately I don't really depend of it. But thanks :D Alpha 2.2.0 is ready. And working. PS: It wasn't ALCU, I didn't have it, looks like it was one of my 3 kexts not being ok, I compiled them to the latest commit so idk.
  5. S

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I've recently got an X570 "I" Aorus PRO Wifi mobo. What kexts do I need to make Wifi/BT work in Monterey? Cuz I tried with OpenIntelWireless and it never boots with this error:
  6. S

(BUG) Control center gone

Nevermind, making a new user solves the problem XD EDIT: looks like it breaks every time I login with iCloud.
  7. S

(BUG) Control center gone

It's gone and I can't find any solution :D
  8. S

Convert my Monterey EFI to work with Ventura

M of... Merge
  9. S

Armorpaint

He doesn't really care I think. I tried. But it's not an official Apple HW... So, no support provided.
  10. S

Armorpaint

Does anybody know how to make this thing work? https://github.com/armory3d/armorpaint I can build and run with no issues. But when I run the build it never launches. I've already tried with AMDFriend, no luck. sudo amdfriend --in-place --backup --sign...
  11. S

MacOS 13 Ventura

Can you check my config and tell me what did you change and I didn't. I'm using OC 0.8.2 and all of my kexts are up to date. I tried with Mac 7,1 and 1,1.
  12. S

MacOS 13 Ventura

I don't know how you made it. I've disabled the proper things. But I'm still stuck in here. Kexts are up to date. Compiled the latest versions.
  13. S

MacOS 13 Ventura

Mine freezes right after I have to restart and install ventura. Edit: solved freezing but…
  14. S

MacOS 13 Ventura

USB dongle
  15. S

MacOS 13 Ventura

Gonna take the risk. I'll update y'all. I'm setting up time machine rn.
  16. S

MacOS 13 Ventura

Unless... I do.
  17. S

MacOS 13 Ventura

Who's the brave one who's going to test the new update?
  18. S

Mobo suggestions

I can’t wait… mine is broken
  19. S

Mobo suggestions

I’m about to buy a new motherboard and I want to get the most functions I can. Any suggestion? B450 and up (~$100)
  20. S

Substance Painter FIX

That fix works and, this one is for Substance Designer: sudo amdfriend --in-place --backup --sign --directories /Applications/Adobe\ Substance\ 3D\ Designer.app/Contents
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.