Search results

1. T

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I actually had a second NVME in the system that I was using as a TM drive. I wiped that install and then used the migration utility to copy all the files over from the broken install. It's working great now. Thanks!
  2. T

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Oh well. At least it's easy to move the files between installs :) I'll update later in the week when I get the chance to rebuild it. Not in a hurry to rock the boat as long as Clover is working.
  3. T

Selecting that brings up the boot menu which gets about 10--15% into the loading bar before rebooting. I turned on verbose mode and logging to see what I could get. The log file was empty so I tried to catch the output on video. Sorry for the quality but here's the last set of messages before it...
  4. T

Thanks for the reply! I don't believe that I did a legacy install and I can see the USB MacOS installer. I just double checked the BIOS settings and those are fine. The 3 options I get when I get to the select screen are EFI, Install MacOS and MacOS Installer. When I press spacebar I can then...
  5. T

I'm getting kind of weird issue. I've been trying to upgrade my boot loader to OC from Clover and when I boot this EFI off of a USB (and I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen if I put it on the NVME EFI) it won't detect the installed copy of big sur. I tried changing the scan settings but...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.