Search results

1. baronerosso

Ethernet card lost [SOLVED]

I lost the eternet card. I have a HP nc360t Dual Port hackintool see it, Ventura ... no. Tips?
  2. baronerosso

12.3.1 solve Radeon NAVI problems

Without Device Properties hack, these are my geekbenchs https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/compute/4573015 https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/compute/4573006
  3. baronerosso

Bluetooth problem

I have a little problem with bluetooth. I use a Fenvi T919 with BCM_20702B0 chipset. At start up BT works perfectly, but when my ryzentosh wake up from sleep it gives no signs of life even if BT is active in the system preferences. Turning off the BT and turning it back on resolves it. At the...
  4. baronerosso

can we update safely?
  5. baronerosso

AMD AGESA ComboAM4v2 1.2.0.2 Shutdown/Restart

Hello. I have a problem after updating the BIOS of my Asrock x570 Taichi to version 4.30. Besides having changed the DevicePath of an NvMe disk, which is not a problem to correct in config, my ryzentosh does not shut down; at the end of the shutdown procedure it restarts. I attempted to follow...
  6. baronerosso

OC 0.68 kernel panic

OpenCore 0.68 creates a kernel panic with immediate reboot after about 15 seconds of use. I post my config.plist and the KP report. With OC 0.67 I have no problems (only small things that have always plagued me, but from login onwards the pc is perfect). I tried to use only...
  7. baronerosso

/Library/Extensions content

Sorry for the bizarre request, but could someone post his kext list in /Library/Extensions? Possibly a "virgin" BigSur system. I imported my data from an HD that was mounted on a MacMini 2011 running Catalina thanks to macOS Catalina Patcher and I think I also imported extensions that I could...
  8. baronerosso

Blackscreen ... handcrafted solution

Ok, I find a solution for my black screen problem; it’s not an orthodox solution, but … it works, for the moment. I discovered we can solve the problem restarting WindowServer process, so I create a new user with admin privileges (I called it "reset”, but this is a personal choice) and i build...
  9. baronerosso

Again, blackscreen!

Black screen randomly, login not appear, PC is working, I can access through SSH. Ryzentosh AMD 5900x, AsRock x570 Taichi, AMD Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5700 XT After login, when I can get there, all is working good. agdpmod=pikera added, but not resolve. Trying with gfxrst=1, gfxrst=4...
  10. baronerosso

asrock x570 taichi + radeon 5700xt SUCCESS!

Hi, I can install BigSur without problems, recover my account from the old mac hard disk, but when rebooting ... black screen. Asrock x570 Taichi firm.3.80, Ryzen x5900, Sapphire Radeon rx 5700 XT. I have success booting the first time with Fenvi t919 but it doesn't work on BigSure, so I used...
  11. baronerosso

Check, help please

Motherboard: Asrock X570 Taichi CPU: Ryzen 3900 XT Video card: SAPPHIRE PULSE RADEON RX 5700 XT 8G GDDR6 PSU: EVGA 850 GQ, 80+ GOLD 850W The question is, can I use XT CPU or is better use X? XT need Taichi bios P3.20, any problem with 3.20 or the last 3.40 bios? Tks
  12. baronerosso

Hi everyone from Italy

Hi, I'm the baronerosso (or red baron if you prefer) and I'm waiting for the inspiration to build my first rizentosh
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.