Search results

1. A

Ryzen 3700x, Asus B550, 10.15 freezing randomly during use

Problem is... usbinjectall.kext does NOT work on AMD systems. You'll most likely have to do this the manual way... Or am I wrong?
  2. A

Did you mean ETHERNET by network? If so PLEASE tell me how you did get it to work :)
  3. A

Installation Issues (when selected Drive, go back to start...)

Hi guys, first thread for me - and I hate to say, but it's all about problems... Today I ported my old Hackintosh system to a new one. Specs are as follows: Ryzen 7 3700X 32 GB Corsair DDR4 3600 Samsung B-Die @ 3600 MHz Asus B550 E Gaming /w Thunderbolt 3 Extension AMD 5700XT Anniversary...
  4. A

And by the way... random freezes occur pretty often on incompatible disks. Which harddrives are used within your system? It not only matters on the disk, used for OS X, but also for your potential windows drive. One incompatible drive renders the system useless after a couple of minutes, or...
  5. A

Interesting... My setup is pretty similar to yours - I don't even get ahead of the Installer. As I select a drive to install Mac OS on, it'll instantly bring me back to the installation utilities. Is it possible, that you could send me your BIOS-settings? If I would get past the installer...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.