Search results

1. G

ASUS X670E ProArt - Sonoma - 7950X -6800XT

The AMD Vanilla patches linked above don't mention Sonoma.. is it not officially supported then?
  2. G

so I can confrim the Mac Vitual Display works on the iMac Pro 2017. I finally upgraded to Sanoma for this reason. I need a brave soul to help me add the Sonoma patches to my X670E Creator config.plist before I install Sanoma on said system. it is so long since I have used propertree and my...
  3. G

Ryzen 7000 Testing

So I have been happily and very stably running Monterey on my X670E Creator for several months now, but I think I am ready to upgrade to Sanoma. its just been so long since I have applied the kernel patches and I am a bit rusty. can I ask one of the mods here to help me do it? let me know and...
  4. G

so I feel very stupid... That could not have been easier. I was using AppleACLU.kext instead of AppleACL.kext :oops: full disclosure: I have not tested the audio b/c tihs is a HTPC that is sitting inder my OLED and gets audio via HDMI from my 6950XT. but the internal seakers and line...
  5. G

will it be Broadcom bluetooth compatible? that's the question
  6. G

do we think the Apple Vision Pro will be connectable to a RyzenTsoh?
  7. G

just seeing this. i think I have already done the above steps but its been a while since I tinkered with my EFI. Are u sure you are not just using HDMI or some other audio device with this motherboard? on my X670E Hero it worked OOTB with the above steps, but not so with the X670E Creator.
  8. G

Very nice! how did u get onboard audio to work? I may try your EFI at some point. i am just reluectant patch wifi and bluetooth to keep handoff/continuity with my Fenvi/broadcom adapter. that said, I have a 2 TB Samsung 990 NVME that is just sitting there waiting for Sonoma to be installed...
  9. G

ASUS X670E ProArt | Ryzen 9 7950X | Radeon RX 6950 XT | MacOS Ventura

can you link to the Alesis USB device you are using for audio? if I ever move my X670E creator from my Home Theater setup, I am gg to need a workiung audio solution, and I would like as many opytions as possible.
  10. G

has anyone gotten onboard audio to work on the X67E Creator? all my front/rear USB ports and thunderbolt cold boot work perfectly since mapping my ports. how can I add the "usb port" for audio to show up in USBToolBox,kext? should I go back to windows and plug in a speaker to the rear "lime"...
  11. G

ASUS X670E ProArt | Ryzen 9 7950X | Radeon RX 6950 XT | MacOS Sonoma

I tried to install Sanoma on a separate 2 TB NVME and mearly hosed my entire X670E Creator build.. i am running OC 0.95, but what AMD Patches am I missing from Ventura -> Samoma?? as a reminder, I am still running Montery 12.7 and have not tried Venura on this build. following a reboot, i...
  12. G

@CaseySJ mentioned that he used your tutorial to get OCLP to get working Fenvi WiFi in sanoma...can you repost your tutorial here? meanwhile... I tried installing Sanoma earlier tonight on my 2 gig Samsung NVME and it did not go well... I ended up losing all networking (Wifi, 2.5 Intel...
  13. G

Ryzen 7000 Testing

The secure bit of the hack is what scares me the most about the OCLP hack. I also assume you have to leave it off permanently bc the YouTube tutorial I saw does not mention anything about reenabling it.
  14. G

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Maybe I will skip Ventura all together. Ventura is available in the App Store but maybe I should just bite the bullet. I need to install macOS in my new 2 TB Samsung 990 NVME taking up the top slot of my Creator build.
  15. G

Ryzen 7000 Testing

so it was not during one of the later Ventura updates that Broadcom Wifi stopped working? i'm a little rusty as I have taken a few months of hackintosh tinkering but IIRC it was around Venura 12.4 that Broadcom WiFi stopped working OOTB no?
  16. G

I need to see what the Device ID is for the onboard Audio of my X570 Creator which had onboard audio in Monterey and Ventura out of the box, but yes.. the X670E Hero and X670E Creator are using different audo Codecs unfortunately,
  17. G

I am not using power nap.. interestingly on my X670E Hero with functuonig sleep and wake, when I get a phone call on my iPhone (which is linked to all my nearby Apple devices) it will wake from sleep even tho when my HT is off it cannot ring.. my (real) iMac Pro and M1 MBA will also ring when...
  18. G

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Sorry to bump tihs Broadcom / Fenvi T919 issue but i'm wondering if anyone on this forum has ttied the Temporary solution for enabling Broadcom WiFI in Sanoma (and late versions of Ventura) -- I am reliant on Handoff and Airdrop features and not willing to give them up. More details on my...
  19. G

not to burst yr bubble but i'm still running Monterey 12.7 I added a 2 TB Samsung 990 NVME and I may install the final version of Ventura that supports the Fenvi T919,, ( for me, a mac is not a mac if I can't take advantage of hand off and air drop b/c I am constalltly sending pics and files...
  20. G

All very helpful! I technically don't need USB audio either as this Hackintosh is meant to be my home theater PC... so HDMI audio is more than sufficient. but still, it annoys me that not everythinng that could be working is working, I'll post pictures soon.. my build is basically "done" I...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.