Search results

1. rushpracticesalmon

B550i AORUS PRO AX Ryzen 3700X RX590 - Big Sur

So, here is my current setup and... first attempt at a Ryzentosh Installed OS : Catalina 10.15.6 CPU : Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard : Gigabyte Aorus B550i PRO AX (ITX) RAM : 32GB 2133Mhz GPU : Saphire RX590 8GB HDD : Crucial P1 NVMe 500GB Booloader is OpenCore 0.6.1. What is working ...
  2. rushpracticesalmon

OSX is my first love

Hi all. I'm from France. I've recently built a computer to replace my struggling MacBook Pro. The plan was to swith to Windows. I like Windows but I'm unable to do any creative work with it. So here I am, trying to put a round peg in a square hole... Seems quite a bit of fun though :)
  3. rushpracticesalmon

Big artifact instead of install screen (B550, RX590)

Hi! This is my first go at Open Core. And... I have some issues. So. Here is my setup : B550 Aorus PROX AX motherboard Ryzen 3700X CPU RX590 (Saphire) GPU I get to boot to the USB storage. I get all of the verbose without any issue. But the MacOS installer GUI won't diaply properly. I have...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.