Search results

1. A

I can not install hackintosh on my computer

Dude, thanks a lot for your help. I'm writing from a Mac right now. Then I connected the sound myself, only the CPU is displayed incorrectly, I hope this is not critical :D
  2. A

I have a feeling as if the internet is very slow here.
  3. A

So, I solved the content issue, but now I have a perpetual install or is this ok?
  4. A

The Internet works, but for some reason he doesn't want to download files, what's wrong again?
  5. A

Okay, I fixed everything, but I still have problems with the Internet, the strange thing is that Realtek kext does not work and because of this I cannot install
  6. A

I don't know what happened, but again nothing works for me, but the most interesting thing is that my disk is formatted and I cannot boot from Windows xD
  7. A

It works, but I have no Internet and because of this I cannot install, I ran to a friend and downloaded realtek kext, I hope it will work. xd
  8. A

No problem dude :) I'll try
  9. A

Again problems, I tried to start through someone else's EFI, through one I see the apple icon, but it does not load, through your EFI I see the text, it passes and after it I see a black screen that does not change and the apple icon does not appear
  10. A

Thanks, I will try this.
  11. A

This is exactly my EFI.
  12. A

Okey, I have the following problem :) After the words 'matching deferred by IOUSBHostDevice', a few seconds pass and I see a crossed-out circle. Tried to install MACOS Big Sur. (P.S image taken from the internet)
  13. A

Thanks a lot for the answer, I'll try OpenCore :)
  14. A

Hello, I can not install hackintosh on my computer, I tried to install these MACOS versions: Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina PC configuration: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 Motnerboard: ASRock B450M HDV R4.0 RAM: 16 GB When you start the clover, I click "boot from ..."...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.