Search results

1. A

Prohibited error when booting.

I'm not really sure that it works on the A series AMD processor!
  2. A

Gray screen with white box after installation

Put your EFI here..and watch to not missing any kext...usually that happens when you miss the VIRTUALSMC.kext!
  3. A

OC 0.5.8 Catalina system crash after installation on first boot

you add agdpmod=pikera ? in the boot arg on the NVRAM? is required for the AMD 5000 series graphics!!
  4. A

XFX Rx590 low performance

I have the same card and I also done the powercolor bios flash and it works awesome! are you sure that the bios update went well?
  5. A

Ryzentosh First Time

XFX are not supported by mac....also I have a XFX 590 Fat boy and it doesn't work until I flash the bios with the bios of Sapphire nitro+ 590
  6. A

Problem with As rock X570 Steel Legend

I solved by flashing the bios on my Rx 590 XFX fat boy with the Powercolor bios.
  7. A

I just notice that that zip file is empty..this is my EFI
  8. A

Yeah I leave it going for one hour or more and nothing..
  9. A

Hello everyone I have: Ryzen 5 3600X X570 asrock steel legend Rx 590 Xfx fatboy I tried a lot of EFI and I also done 2 following the Open core vanilla guide but I always get stuck before the installation began. In the error.zip is all my Efi and the Kexts Thank you very much for your time!
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.