Search results

1. J

Success: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 B450M DS3H - Gigabyte

Hi Shaneee, after updating the kext and config file, I was able to download and boot into Mac OS! Thank you for your help on this build and I definitely learned a lot from this process. One thing I noticed after setting up clover is that I can see my PC Storage which I use for games on my PC...
  2. J

Thanks again Shaneee! I was able to boot into Mac OS installer! I am just stuck in the update section as it says I have no internet connection. From other online forums, it looks like I may be misssing the Ethernet Kext. From further investigation, I installed the smalltreeintel82576 kext when...
  3. J

Thanks for the help Shaneee! After changing the config file, I didn't get the OCS: No Schema for Arch at 0 index, content <Add>! when I booted up. However, it looks like I am stuck at the PCI configuration screen. I found a video on Youtube with a couple of boots flags to try: 1. ncpi=0x3000...
  4. J

Hi All, I have spent several hours trying to troubleshoot the following error code on my hackintosh build: OCS: No Schema for Arch at 0 index, content <Add>! I primarily used the Dortania Open Core guide and the Snazzy Labs youtube video, however, I did not see any troubleshooting...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.