Search results

1. L

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Looks like SmallTree just doesn't work with Monterey released version, waiting for update
  2. L

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

yeah, my ethernet stops working too, I checked I have SmallTree in the config.
  3. L

that sucks, hopefully everything is ok and you can sort it out.
  4. L

Thanks for your work, I don't see SSDT-XHC.aml and SMCAMDProcessor.kext in the newest EFI, are they obsolete now?
  5. L

macOS 12

I tried it, but it won’t boot into the installer USB.
  6. L

Other problem I'm experiencing is my computer would go to sleep successfully and I can wake it up with the power button. But after goes to sleep for few hours, it would force reboot, I have no idea why would that happen.
  7. L

Thank you for this. This works great. One small thing is when I trying to use iStat Menus or Stats app to show CPU, Memory, internet. It will crash my computer. Do you have any idea why?
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.