Search results

1. ncarcagno

AMD Hackintosh Pro Tools Support

Thank you for your help ! Yes i think the same, it should be something about amd.. im also considering rebuilding my system with intel for more compatibility and less headaches !
  2. ncarcagno

Thank you et71 ! I saw your post but i didn't understand how did you get it to work, in my case i cant even run the PT's app. Which method did you use for making the hackintosh ? i used OC.
  3. ncarcagno

Ohh that's a very sad new :cry: I made this system just to use it in my post production studio, i never realized of this problem. Anyway thank you very very much for taking the time to check this ! You are great Shanee ! If you hear of any fix some time please remember of this post haha (i will...
  4. ncarcagno

Pro tools behaves in the same way and terminal shows this MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=5 /Applications/Pro\ Tools.app/Contents/MacOS/Pro\ Tools AVDCreateGPUAccelerator: Error loading GPU renderer Sys_MachExceptionHandlerGlue.cpp catch_exception_raise::1 :confused:
  5. ncarcagno

Thanks !! Your're right ! I just edited it, thank you for the advice
  6. ncarcagno

Thanks for answering Shanee, and sorry for my delay i was far from my system for a while... I attach the report that Pro Tools made after trying to start it, the app icon start bouncing for a while, then it keeps quiet and not responding, so i have to force quit and that is the only report i can...
  7. ncarcagno

Hello everyone, im new on this site so please let me know if there is something about the post that i'm doing wrong. My idea of this post is to be a place where we can talk about our experiencies with Pro Tools and AMD hackintoshes just to try to figure out if there is any solution to the...
  8. ncarcagno

Ryzen Hackintosh for Audio Production

What about high Sierra and Pro tools ?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.