Search results

1. a6666

Success - Catalina 10.15.7 - AMD FX 8350 - ASUS M5A99XF PRO r2.0

you can find my efi folder in this post: https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/problems-with-catalina-on-amd.845/#post-4087
  2. a6666

App Store Crash

I teach how to fix that problem in my post here: https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/cleanmymacx-crash.1071/
  3. a6666

Catalina on FX-8120 and RX580

Hi. I don't have the same hardware but I have an FX processor and an asus motherboard. I could only boot catalina using HfsPlusLegacy.efi Also, you will probably have to change some libraries for the app store and other programs that seem to not work with FX processors to work properly.
  4. a6666

Success - Catalina 10.15.7 - AMD FX 8350 - ASUS M5A99XF PRO r2.0

CPU: AMD FX 8350 GPU: AMD RX 580 8gb RAM: 16 gb ddr3 Motherboard/Laptop Make and Model: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Audio Codec: ALC892 Ethernet: Realtek® 8111F Wifi: i don't use wifi. I have been using it as the main operating system for 1 month. The only problem I had was with a library...
  5. a6666

CleanMyMacX crash

Well after a while I finally managed to solve the problem. The crash was caused by a library that prevented various applications such as the App Store and CleanMymacX from working properly. To fix it, you just have to replace replacing...
  6. a6666

CleanMyMacX crash

Hello everyone!? I have tried to install cleanmymacx but when I try to analyze this crash in amd fx. Does anyone have any idea how to make it work?
  7. a6666

overheating

Hi everyone! I am having the following problem with my hackintosh. I have managed to boot and configure OpenCore. I have done the installation. But I have problems that my pcu is overheating. any idea why this happens? My PC: Motherboard: m5A99fx pro 2.0 CPU: FX 8350 GPU: RX 580
  8. a6666

Problems with catalina on amd

check the usb settings in the bios. That happened to me because I didn't have the EHCI HAND-off. besides, i also had to disable usb 3.0 ports and enable usb in legacy. It seems to me that all your problems are related to the configuration of the bios.
  9. a6666

Another important thing you have to keep in mind is that it takes a long time. I should wait a while. It happened to me that it worked but I did not realize it because it was stuck but in reality it was that as usb 2.0 is very slow it took a long time to load.
  10. a6666

hummm maybe is the BIOS config.
  11. a6666

if you use my config.plist you have to add the Generic (MLB/ROM/SystemUUID)
  12. a6666

You should try to do as I told you and add the files to my APCI folder and add the SMBIOS
  13. a6666

yes, there I send it to you. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that our hardware is very different.
  14. a6666

In this step I did everything different ... 7> to make the dump 1> FixHPET 2> FakeEC 4> PluginType the close and copy .aml files (don't copy SSDT.aml )
  15. a6666

yes !, I finally managed to install and boot macos on my system. What I had to do is go to the bios and turn EHCI Hand-off on enabled and everything just worked.
  16. a6666

help me please! =)

Hi Shaneee! thanks for your reply. you were correct. I had to change some settings in the bios in the usb part. Now mackos installer started and is installing. :D😱
  17. a6666

help me please! =)

Hello everyone. Finally I managed to boot opencore and start the macos installer but now I have the following problem: 49:101 00:064 OC: Prelink injection VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext () - Success 49:165 00:064 OC: Prelink injection WhateverGreen.kext () -...
  18. a6666

hi, i have the same problem... i have a R7 260x.
  19. a6666

help me please! =)

Hello everyone. I am trying to install macos catalina on my desktop computer. CPU: amd FX 8350 Motherboard: M5A99FX pro r2.0 GPU: Sapphire R7 260X 2Gb GDDR5 ram: kingston 8gb I've been testing different configurations for 3 days. according to opencore.slowgeek.com my config.plist is ok...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.