Search results

1. OS.Ryzentosh

EFI Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE | RX 5600 XT | 3700X

I have successfully installed macOS. The Navi cards from MSI are not always recognized by default in macOS Catalina. I added my MSI GPU to the config. Please see: https://github.com/acidanthera/bugtracker/issues/901 All credits to the guys on Github. Also a big thanks to Vye for his EFI and...
  2. OS.Ryzentosh

Cool to see everyone trying to help each other :) I was curious, maybe my MSI GPU is not supported? Or do I have to do some more work to make it run?
  3. OS.Ryzentosh

Ryzen 7 3700X | Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE Wifi | MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB | Catalina 10.15.4 | OpenCore 0.5.8

@JonShadow, could please post your EFI folder ? We all are very curious :)
  4. OS.Ryzentosh

Hi All :cool: For a while, I had a Hackintosh/Clover with an ASUS motherboard. But now I switched to AMD and would like to make a Ryzentosh with OC. I have tried several different EFI folders, but the setup always crashes, or the setup will not even run. Maybe someone has an EFI folder for my...
  5. OS.Ryzentosh

AMD 3700X X570 | Aorus Pro Wifi | Gigabyte RX5600XT

@rx3700, I thought it could also be possible with the same series. But you are so right. Thank you.
  6. OS.Ryzentosh

AMD 3700X X570 | Aorus Pro Wifi | Gigabyte RX5600XT

tkl2001 congratulations with your Ryzentosh. I hope someone can help me :). I downloaded your EFI folder and try it on my system, but the installer keeps on crashing. ''The macOS installation couldn't be completed.'' Please see the installer log. BIOS version: F20 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.