1. RyzenPro

The 'other' forum now supports AMD.

I decided to put tonymacx86.com to blacklist filter in MikroTik... LoL
  2. RyzenPro

Need help with this error.

Send me your: SSDT-EC-USBX.dsl SSDT-UIAC.dsl USBPorts.kext
  3. RyzenPro

Need some help with installing on 970A-G43

01:614 00:033 OC: Driver HfsPlus.efi at 0 is being loaded... Your HfsPlus.efi clearly corrupted or is clover based, you need to download the opencore version from acidanthera here: https://github.com/acidanthera/OcBinaryData/blob/master/Drivers/HfsPlus.efi And make sure all efi and kext are...
  4. RyzenPro

Send me your OC log file
  5. RyzenPro

I need help to enter the world of Hackintosh

I hope you've read this far prior asking it
  6. RyzenPro

I would strongly suggest you start from scratch instead of using prebuilt ISOs. Since ISOs won't teach you anything about hackintoshing. Start here: https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/ Let me know if you stuck again, mate
  7. RyzenPro

Send me your boot config.plist
  8. RyzenPro

I have this error installing Catalina

Good for you mate... Unusual but as long as it works [emoji4] Sent from my Mi Note 10 Pro using Tapatalk
  9. RyzenPro

Yes you should
  10. RyzenPro

Will AMD Ryzen C7 be our future saviour in ARM Hackintosh Projects?

One can only hope: https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/06/02/amd-ryzen-c7-soc-leak/
  11. RyzenPro

It seems you don't meet the number of config lines and types under Output and Protocol Overrides You should have exact number of lines and types of configuration in those criteria I assume you're using config.plist template from different OpenCore version (looks likely 0.5.4 or 0.5.5) You might...
  12. RyzenPro

Newbie here

looking forward your success stories, mate
  13. RyzenPro

[How To] Make Matlab (Mostly) Functional

Hey, thanks dude
  14. RyzenPro

State of Ryzen Software Compatibility for Developers

Tough decision huh. Well, there's no simple answer to this but a leap of faith. I been using AMD hackintosh since Phenom X4. yes there were drawbacks, but now OpenCore has leveled the playing field in Vanilla hackintoshing, meaning as long as your HW+SW configuration is sufficient enough, I...
  15. RyzenPro

Success: B550 Aorus Pro AC 3900x GTX 980ti High Sierra

Did you do USB mapping?
  16. RyzenPro

I have this error installing Catalina

could you explain the sequential process from how did you create your installation media, so I can better help you? My first assumption is that your installation media is incomplete or currupted You might wanna try different version (e.g. Mojave)
  17. RyzenPro

Problems with itlwm in OpenCore 0.6 Catalina [solved]

interesting, so we need to change ssid and password in kext plist and reboot if we want to change network
  18. RyzenPro

Problems with itlwm in OpenCore 0.6 Catalina [solved]

Good for you mate, any particular step for this resolution?
  19. RyzenPro

0.6.0 wierd graphics on first boot (fresh install)

Let me see your OC config.plist
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.