Search results

1. J

Fenvi T919 Bluetooth Disabled on Monterey

Update: I have confirmed that a power loss, such as unplugging or switching off the PSU, causes the Fenvi T919 bluetooth to be disabled upon MacOS boot. It can still be seen in MacOS, it's just disabled. Works fine in Linux and Windows with appropriate drivers. Removing and reinserting the PCI...
  2. J

I don't leave bluetoolfixup.kext enabled. I use the Fence natively without any kexts. I was just saying that enabling the kext causes the Fenvi bluetooth to be seen, enabled, and working again when it's disabled natively for whatever the reason. Is it necessary to remove disabled kexts from...
  3. J

I've tried different internal USB headers and it doesn't make a difference. I have a USBMap.kext. A bluetooth module showed up while mapping, which I assumed was the Fenvi/Broadcom. It didn't specify. Only one bluetooth module appeared. I have the built-in Intel BT radio turned off in BIOS...
  4. J

My first thought was a bad or loose PCI connection, hence why reseating it fixed things. I’ve tried both screwed in to the case and not. However, if this is true, then why does the BluetoolFixup.kext renable the Fenvi Bluetooth without touching the PCI card (and it works fine, just without the...
  5. J

I'm not using the built-in Intel bluetooth in the X570 Taichi, so I don't understand why using the IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext would have anything to do the with Fenvi T919 card with a Broadcom bluetooth chip that's natively supported by MacOS? I have the BT radio disabled in BIOS. Unless the...
  6. J

When bluetooth is disabled and not working, Apple System Profiler lists the bluetooth controller as (it appears to 'see' it, but won't enable it): Bluetooth Controller: Address: NULL State: Off Chipset: BCM_4350C2 Discoverable: Off Firmware Version: v0 c0 Product ID: 0x0001...
  7. J

I’ve been having an intermittent (now fairly constant) issue since updating to Monterey months ago, where Bluetooth becomes disabled upon boot in Monterey. The on/off toggle doesn’t do anything. Reboots, NVRAM, and BIOS resets don’t fix it. The only thing that seems to work is physically...
  8. J

Fenvi T919 Bluetooth...Blues.

I also have a Fenvi T919 and can’t seem to get Apple Watch unlock working. I’m wondering if it’s because the system is using the X570 Intel Bluetooth over the Fenvi. Is there a way to disable the Intel Bluetooth in OpenCore or some confit, rather than deactivate it in the bios (I use it in...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.