Search results

1. Potato007

Ryzen 9 3950x, ASRock B550M-ITX/AC, Asus RX 560 OC 4GB, Catalina

seams like you have not read anything from what I shared here, so go to the beginning and ready every post of mine. all the answers and fixes to your questions are here.
  2. Potato007

I never used Java or Android Studio
  3. Potato007

if you want to use them you have to enable these.
  4. Potato007

EFI added to original post. if you want to update to OpenCore 6.6, then you'll need start with an empy plist and apply the edits from the included 'EFI edits to create new plist.rtf'
  5. Potato007

AMD USB Port Mapping

6. Potato007

most likely your plist is not ok. eventually try with the previos bios - you can reflash to an older one.
  7. Potato007

if you have the same motherboard, then there's no way disabling it in BIOS - so I guess you are don't have the same motherboard then. Also make sure the .aml and kext files are present in your plist when editing with ProperTree
  8. Potato007

AMD Adobe Fixes

a little correction: Liquify and Neural Filters are not working with the suggested ...'TYPE 2', but PS etc. do run without this, so it's not needed
  9. Potato007

AMD Adobe Fixes

makes no difference with 3950x, still crashing
  10. Potato007

I've attached now the ACPI and Kexts folders. See my original post.
  11. Potato007

well, that's exactly what I did pal (again this morning), so either you write a better illustrated documentation that leads to results, or attach a video with steps.
  12. Potato007

sure pal, I like benchmarks so much that I eat them for breakfast :D so, I've followed the instructions... there is no Generic iOS Device, i guess 'Any iOS Device' was meant by the author the test took 12 sec to complete update: on second and third try it's 28 sec (I have deleted the...
  13. Potato007

AMD USB Port Mapping

although I already made an edit suggestion to OpenCore Post-Install guide on dortania, it seams like it's slow on updating... so I'm posting my discovery here to. It might not help all of you suffering from inability to sleep, but a typical sign of who can benefit from this fix are those who...
  14. Potato007

what board you have? by the way: I made an edit suggestion to dortania to include this fix into post-install fixes, as I saw a bunch of people complaining for being unable to restart/shutdown
  15. Potato007

I've created a USB mapping by following the dortania guide. It's not enough but essential. What's important is that the internal port of LED controller (that's attached via USB) should be skipped > NOT included in the mapping, as that's what causing the inability to restart / shutdown on some of...
  16. Potato007

update on overclocking: I spent a whole day investigating the overclocking subject. I was of the belief that the AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement.kext provides energy-efficient usage only. After comparing PBO (Precision Boost Overdrive) to overclocking via frequency adjustment + voltage lifting in...
  17. Potato007

Since the initial install I had about 3 system freeze, and today another one. Previously I had no time to take a look at crashreport, but today I did. The report shows the one today was related to bluetooth. As I'm not using it, I disabled both WiFi and BlueTooth in BIOS. We'll see if it brings...
  18. Potato007

Parallels Business Edition Version 13.3.1 (43365)

13.3.2 can be installed, but it does not work
  19. Potato007

Ryzen 7 3800x | X570 Taichi | TB3 AIC | Vega 56 | 10.15.4 | OC 0.5.8

you'll have to make a manual mapping of usb ports in order to get closer to have a working sleep - by following the dortania usb mapping guide. If you make it and sleep still doesn't work, I might help
  20. Potato007

update: after 2 weeks of learning and experimenting, restart / shutdown / sleep finally works like a sharm. I never thought such basic features working will ever make me so happy.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.