Search results

1. vitorpvcampos

Audio stuttering

Hey, guys! Has anyone using the BCM94360NG had any problems with audio? It could be a coincidence, but right after I replaced the original motherboard module with a BCM94360NG, my audio is stuttering. It happens on 2 different hackintoshs (one on nvme and another on sdd, with different EFI) but...
  2. vitorpvcampos

System crashing and restarting when switching from one desktop (workspace) to another

Guys, it's not uncommon for my Big Sur (OC 0.6.5) to freeze and reboot when I'm switching desktops very often in my workflow (normally using CTRL + Arrow). Has anyone had this problem and managed to fix it? I work with just one monitor but with several different desktops, open with different...
  3. vitorpvcampos

Messages before boot options

The system is working fine, but right before the boot selector it does appear these lines: Does anyone knows how to get rid of these?
  4. vitorpvcampos

Changing the names of the OS's on Boot Gui

Hello, guys; I installed OpenShell etc (following this: https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Desktop-Guide/extras/gui.html) but my Linux disk appears as NONAME at boot. Does anyone know if there's a way to change?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.