Search results

1. F

AMD Adobe Fixes

Hi, if you want use Photoshop without worry about being offline, just put and replace host file that is attached into this post. Download it, then Go to folder-> /etc and paste replacing old one. For me work without any problem.
  2. F

Installer crash. 3900x + 5700xt

Just add -wegnoegpu into your bootflag into, yoiur config.plist and everything will be working like a charm. You must add it on second part of installer, and after that you can/should remove it, and yourt system will be ready to go.
  3. F

Strange mouse input

In your EFI folder (EFI->OC->Drivers) You should have something like this : and now delete unnecessary files. For my .cfg it looks like this : And now try install macOS again, now yours problem should be solved. :)
  4. F

Strange mouse input

I think You have too much driver files like PS2USBA etc. try delete them just leve basics
  5. F

OC 0.5.8 Catalina system crash after installation on first boot

If you can try replace yours GPU on other model, or edit config.plist, and add -wegnoegpu bootflag. I had the same issue, and for me helped replacing GPU, and after that everything was OK. I think this is common problem with RX5700/5700XT graphics card :/
  6. F

Do you need ethernet connection for installation?

Yes, internet connection is required to make a install.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.