Search results

1. D

How to disable SIP in Monterey

I've been trying to do this all afternoon so I can try Kepler Patcher, with no luck. In config.plist, I've set csr-active-config to "00000000", and also added "csr-active-config" as a parameter in NVRAM->Delete->7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82, No joy. On each reboot, "csrutil status"...
  2. D

Can't find values for _cpuid_set_info core count

Several success stories here for OpenCore 0.7.4/0.7.5 setup make a point of noting that with the new AMD patches, we must set our CPU core count correctly. We're instructed to look for the "algrey - Force cpuid_cores_per_package" nodes, and replace values like "BA000000 0090" and insert the hex...
  3. D

Is there a trick to running Parallels or VMWare on Ryzentosh?>

I have some Windows VMs I've been running under Parallels for some years on my Intel-based Hackintosh. I built a Ryzentosh a few weeks ago and was impressed with the performance upgrade of the 3900X over my Intel 9900K. Everything works great except...virtualization. When I try to open any of...
  4. D

No NVME Device Found

I've got Catalina running on my Asus Crosshair VIII Impact board...but only if I boot Opencore from a USB key or SATA drive, because without one of those the system doesn't see the m.2 drive Catalina is installed on. I've installed Catalina on a nice, fast Corsair 2TB PCIE Gen 4 drive. Works...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.