Search results

1. M

Bluetoothfixup Monterey 12.2 bcm94352z

@Edhawk Sorry for the confusion on the two devices. The two devices were the reason for me to wait to update to Monterey. The https://github.com/donatengit/AppleIGB kext solves the ethernet issue. I was just wondering if the bluetoothfixup works on monterey for the bcm94352z. Thank you for the...
  2. M

Bluetoothfixup Monterey 12.2 bcm94352z

Hi all, Now that appleIGC is there for intel 211I I am wondering if the Bluetoothfixup tool is also working well on Monterey with a BCM 94352z. If so I will proceed to update. Thanks.
  3. M

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

@AudioGod Do you use an application MonitorControl (https://github.com/MonitorControl/MonitorControl) to control volume & brightness or Have you managed to have your screen show up as a built-in system? I get no sound when selecting internal speaker.
  4. M

Built in sound instead of HDMI

I get no sound when i select built in speaker. Although i do notice i can adjust the sound these days.. before it would not let me do that. so believe that maybe by playing with alcid setting of apple alc kext?
  5. M

Built in sound instead of HDMI

Question: Is it possible to have your monitor show up as built-in speaker instead of HDMI? Right now I need to use MonitorControl to control audio but was wondering if i can use a built in function.
  6. M

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Awesome! had to indeed add my own USB map and reset USB controller with RHUB. Works great!
  7. M

@AudioGod How compatible do you think your EFI would be for a ASUS Rog Strix x470-i mobo? What are the most important changes that would have to be made? My specs are below (https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/ryzen-7-3700x-asus-rog-strix-x470i-sapphire-nitro-5700xt-oc-7-1.1617/): CPU...
  8. M

Solved MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus + Ryzen R7 5800X +RX 5700XT (OpenCore 0.7.0 EFI)

This GIF needs no other words.. haha Would be awesome to see uncover this magic further :p
  9. M

Post-installation Tweaking/final touches.

Hi all, I have to say my Ryzentosh is running great. Please see link at the end to my success story page with all the specs in details. CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix x470i Graphics: VGA Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT NITRO+ Case: NZXT H200 Wifi-Bluetooth: Bcm94352z. (I was meant...
  10. M

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I will remove my post and make a new thread.. Better to straight forward indeed... Better for the community. Appreciate your reply anyhow!
  11. M

Temperature spikes Ryzen 7

@rx3700 Is it possible to make this the permanent status in AMD power tools? Ever time I reboot or wake up from sleep it resets to enabled...
  12. M

@rx3700 This did the trick... now running at around 37 degrees... Cheers! @AudioGod also thanks for the feedback as well. In windows it was also around 37. I am still considering changing cooler to make my build more quiet. Fan noise is pretty loud at the moment. Any advice? CPU and case fans...
  13. M

https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/ryzen-7-3700x-asus-rog-strix-x470i-sapphire-nitro-5700xt-oc-0-6-6-big-sur-11-2-2.1617/ My setup 👆. BOIS i was using the second latest firmware as i have having trouble booting with the latest updated
  14. M

Ye I am using the stock Wraith prism cooler.. and was running nothing crazy when i took the screenshot. Thats why i was maybe thinking it could be more to do with not a proper CPU power management? I would assume this cooler would be ok if I was not running anything heavy.. Took another...
  15. M

Is it normal that the temperature should continuously spike like it does here shown in CPU temperature AMD Power Gadget.
  16. M

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Rog Strix x470i | Sapphire nitro+ 5700xt | OC 7.1

Update! Running: OC 7.1 Tweaked efi of @AudioGod to run of the x470... She is running beautifully thanks! Build specs CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix x470i Ram: Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200Mhz (optimal would have been 3600Mhz, This was my first build and ordered the...
  17. M

broadcom 94352z big sur issue

Yes got it to work, thanks for the guidance.
  18. M

Would just like the run the follow by you.. I have allocated the Bluetooth port at a type 255. Is the Port-status as shown in the image correct for a type 255. For USB this was very clear. Just did not know if is suppose to look like this for internal type 255. Thanks.
  19. M

Day by day learning more! Thank you @Shaneee . For now have not managed yet the complete mapping but adding the SSDT RHUB has already unlocked the missing USB and now bluetooth is back. Will now try to Map properly during the weekend. heading towards the correct direction.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.