Search results

1. R

Can't pair Bluetooth devices

Well it took me a few hours but I did the mapping. That didn't resolve the issue unfortunately. Also I just realized there's actually a "Post Installation" subforum... If a mod reads this, please move this thread...
  2. R

No the guide isn't clear to me and all USB ports work even without remapping, so... The dongle works, I could connect my headphones. I just can't pair any mice or keyboards. /edit I don't know if this is any useful, but whenever I try to pair a mouse/keyboard I get these 2 lines in Console.app...
  3. R

Hi there, I was able to get Catalina running on my PC, but now I'm having troubles pairing my Bluetooth mouse + keyboard. I could pair my Bluetooth headphones without issues, but no matter what I try, my Logitech MX Keys and Logitech MX Master 3 won't connect. They appear in the list of devices...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.