Search results

1. S

Catalina 10.15.7 | R7 2700X | ASRock X570 Taichi

Hi all, Thanks to the enormous work done by members of this forum and the Hackintosh community I've managed to complete a stable running build at a first try. It isn't perfect yet but most stuff runs smoothly. CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X MB: ASRock X570 Taichi GPU: Sapphire RX580 Pulse 8 GB RAM...
  2. S

[SOLVED] BIOS doesn't read the USB Installer

Hi all, thanks for creating and managing this forum it is a huge help and an opportunity to learn something. Now I have this weird problem - I have created the USB Installer on my MacBook according to the points in Dortania Guide however when I plug the USB flash drive into the computer it just...
  3. S

Hardware limitations... Confusing

Hi all, thanks to all the contributors I have had this great opportunity to read this forum intensively and solve many of my questions. I'm an absolute beginner in Hackintosh, let alone the AMD Hackintosh, but in the past I've done some Windows and Linux PC builds on AMD. I've read the much...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.