Search results

1. I

John's Asus X570 I Gaming EFI (Works on MOST Asus X570 & B550 Motherboards)

Thanks for confirming. It has the 2.5 GB Realtek port too but that also appears to not have a working driver.
  2. I

John's Asus X570 I Gaming EFI (Works on MOST Asus X570 & B550 Motherboards)

Is there any ethernet kext working under Monterey 12.3 /12.4 or Ventura? I have a Asus Crosshair Hero VIII and I can't get anything to work. I don't really want o go back to Big Sur but I guess that might be the only path forward.
  3. I

AQC107 on macOS 12.4

Anyone try this on AMD? I'm having a hell of a time getting any ethernet to work under Monterey 12.4. Not my 10g 107 card, the built-in 2.5G Realtek or the 1G intel.
  4. I

12.3.1 solve Radeon NAVI problems

Any thoughts on leaving the AMD GPU Device Properties hack in place for 12.3.1? Does it simply not do anything? I updated mine fine and an the GeekBench scores are about 10% better than 12.3 (with he hack). Sapphire Radeon 6900xt SE. Just laziness to not change the config until I redo things...
  5. I

GPU Performance Improved

Amazing. This fixed the stuttering I was having in the Plex desktop app. Asus Crosshair Hero x570, Ryzen 3900x, Radeon VII. OC 0.6.2. MacOS 10.15.7
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.