Search results

1. S

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I have one, no problems whatsoever. I did alter the USB map slightly.
  2. S

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

No issues upgrading to Monterey 12.0.1 (release candidate).
  3. S

macOS Monterey Beta 7 Working with AudioGod's current EFI! The process is a little more involved than the Beta 6 upgrade but the following steps worked for me (as outlined by @AudioGod in an alternate thread): 1. Copy your current EFI folder to a USB drive. 2. Open the config file in your...
  4. S

All, I'm thinking of upgrading to a 6900XT. I would appreciate any input on which model, if any, is more desirable. Currently looking at the XFX Speedster or the Sapphire Nitro+. Does anyone know of any issues with either of these? Thanks.
  5. S

Just wanted to post that the upgrade to macOS Big Sur 11.6 went smoothly (using @AudioGod's EFI posted here). Normal update process, just click Update Now, Restart and let it do it's thing.
  6. S

Since it hasn't been reported here yet, I wanted to pass along that upgrading to the latest Monterey Beta 6 is possible with the current 0.7.2 version of @AudioGod's EFI. The process, as I believe @AudioGod points out in a different thread, is as follows: Boot into Monterey Beta 5. Mount your...
  7. S

[UPDATE] GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER | 5600XT | OC 0.7.2 | Big Sur 11.5.1 | Monterey B4

How do you disable the onboard BT and Wifi? I have the same board and you can't do it via the BIOS.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.