Search results

1. T

Gigabyte Radeon 5600XT GPU fans not working

Hi, I've recently tried to play a game from Steam on my Hackintosh, and I just realized that the GPU fans on my 5600XT never spin up even at load. Instead, I think the GPU starts to thermal throttle and graphics performance slows to a crawl. Anyone else has encountered this issue and is there a...
  2. T

AMD 3700X X570 | Aorus Pro Wifi | Gigabyte RX5600XT

Here's my latest OC 0.6.1 build developmental build. Works very well with Catalina and Big Sure latest beta..system even sleeps with Big Sur now! Make sure you BIOS is config for 4G Decoding False. If you get stuck on the installers, I'm not expert but might be probably the graphics card...try...
  3. T

[EB]#LOG:EXTIBS:START] - Opencore

Hi guys, From what I've read, Experimental patches for AMD are only working on 17H for Big Sur beta. I guess might have to wait for the actual launch of Big Sur before they will look at 15h/16h.
  4. T

From your config.plist file, you're not using the experimental patches for Big Sur (19.99.99 instead of 20.99.99 in the Kernel->Patch)..you can find them here..https://github.com/AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla/tree/experimental-opencore
  5. T

The config.plist looks ok.....i do notice that your kexts are not the same from the one distributed on the Dortonia guide. Maybe, make a stripped version of the EFI first, with just the mandatory kexts and SSDTs and put it on the USB Installer and boot from that USD and try and get past the...
  6. T

Why don't you post your EFI / config.plist to have a look...
  7. T

What choices do you have at the boot menu? You should be selecting the "Install macOS Big Sur Beta"..
  8. T

I'm using a Gigabyte RX5600XT so that should be similar to yours. I'm attaching my config.plist. When you mean installer screen, you're referring to the graphics mode? Trying switching to Gen3 on the BIOS and see if that helps.
  9. T

Thanks! And you are correct! I double checked the patches and realize that I wasn't using th experimental patches...After fixing this...Big Sur is now installed and working...and best part it looks like Sleep is fixed too.
  10. T

Do you mind sharing your EFI? The Aorus Master should be very close to the Aorus Pro WI-FI I have. Also running F21 Bios.
  11. T

Hi, I'm getting stuck at this message as well trying to boot the Big Sur Installation USB. Tried both OC 0.6.0 and OC 0.6.1 development build. Only bare bones Kexts are included, Lilu, WhateverGreen and VirtualSMC. Latest AMD patches as well for 17h. Tried different Quirk combinations like...
  12. T

Fenvi T919 Bluetooth...Blues.

Yes, when you do your USB mapping, disable the USB port that the Intel Bluetooth is connected to (usually XHC0, PRT5) by just deleting the entry in the USBports.kext. After that, there should be any conflict with the Fenvi card and everything should work well..
  13. T

Yeah, I'm convinced it's got nothing to do with the USB maps per-se but some ACPI or BIOS configurations regarding the onboard Matisse controllers or some implementations with Gigabyte specifically. Seems the X570s work with ASrock or MSI...should have gone for one of those..
  14. T

Here's my EFI folder minus the Resources files.
  15. T

Fenvi T919 Bluetooth...Blues.

I have the same card. Did you connect the internal USB header to the motherboard? The BT is connected by USB2.0 cable and not through PCI. Only the Wifi is enabled through PCI. What you see is probably the Intel Bluetooth device unless you've disabled either through your BIOS or a SSDT....
  16. T

It's as you say...display goes off, the ethernet ports shut off, but the fans and power light is still on...at this stage, nothing will wake up the machine and you need a hard rest to reboot. I've tried using various firmware versions like include F3, F11, F12 prior to F2x....but still the...
  17. T

Hi everybody! Am a first time Hackintosher and managed to successfully bring up my first desktop! Posting my setup as I don't see many Aorus Pro Wifi setups. So far, been a relatively smooth experience following the Dortania guides for Opencore bootloader. Initially, set up on OC 0.5.9 but have...
  18. T

[Catalina 10.15.7] AMD 3950x + Gigabyte Aorus x570 pro wifi (bios F12) + Sapphire rx 5500xt 4GB

Hi, your setup is nearly the same as mine. Any luck getting sleep to work?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.