Search results

1. P

Nvidia GT710

OK. I can confirm we can update to Ventura with Open Core Legacy Patcher. you need to add "amfi_get_out_of_my_way=1" " ipc_control_port_options=0" on boot args Saludos
  2. P

Updating to opencore 0.85 for Ventura

I have the same situation as you
  3. P

Hi all!! Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong??

OK, he podido actualizar a Monterrey 12.5 y usar Gforce Ptcher V5. Estoy intentando actualizar a 0.8.6 pero es imposible hacerlo. He puesto el nuevo patch y actualizado los kexts pero se queda a mitad de camino. Por favor, alguien puede echarme una mano con la actualización de OC?? Subo la EFI...
  4. P

Boot issues

hello, I'm having issues to make Monterrey run, Can you tell m how to solve it? Thanks in advance
  5. P

it impossible to make it run... can you check the info please an tell me where the problem is. I´m a bit nerd on hackintoshing Thanks a lot
  6. P

can you tell me how to enable verbose mode? I can't change to verbose mode, added -v to nvram boot args but still appears the apple logo and bar
  7. P

I can't change to verbose mode, added -v to nvram boot args but still appears the apple logo and bar. How can I solve it? my EFI charges until middle bar and stops
  8. P

ok I've been using Chris111 patcher and it worked fine but I'll change with OC, thanks for your help. Let you know...
  9. P

First of all Thank you very much for your time nd help. I will change those things... and try again
  10. P

@Edhawk I'm actually using Monterrey 12.4. I think Nvidia Kepler patcher V5 works for gt710, am I wrong? I'm running Monterrey with OC 0.8.5 now
  11. P

Can you tell me if it is something wrong on this plist?? I checked with OC validate and there is no issues found. When I try to install Ventura only the apple logo appears with no bar
  12. P

trying to update 0.8.1 to 0.8.5 and Ventura from Monterrey but is not possible. Thanks a lot.
  13. P

Nvidia GT710

OK thanks a lot for your answer
  14. P

Nvidia GT710

Hello, does it still supported in Ventura?? Thanks
  15. P

can't upgrade Monterrey 12.1

Shaneee, I don´t understand why if I am on 12.1 and OC 7.5 and is working perfectly.... Is there something in OC 7.7 that make it crash?
  16. P

I´m on 12,1 with OC 0.7.5, ok? I can not update OC anymore if I don't switch the GT 710?
  17. P

it crashed on apple logo
  18. P

Shaneee I know I'm driving you crazy, but the EFI that corresponds to AMD is EFI Sara. that is working fine but you have to update it to 7.7. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and once again thank you for your help.
  19. P

Maybe cause I mixed them. The intel is from pastrychef on the other forum. the one you upload gave me this error.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.