Search results

1. E

Success with Dual GPU, MSI B550 Gaming Edge and Ryzen 5800

Completed my first Ryzentosh (almost, still have a few bits to tweak but its working in the main and is stable so far a week in) Ryzen 5800 MSI B550 Gaming Edge Nvidia 3070 (disabled in OSX) AMD RX580 (disabled in Windows) I have sound through the GPU, I can't check line out right now as I...
  2. E

Finally ordered (2nd time)

Hi All So I posted a couple of months back as was planning build which I then ordered and cancelled due to a few things changing. It was really annoying as I got a lot of help and I haven't done a Ryzentosh before, only a Hackintosh which was a long time ago now. However finally now got back...
  3. E

Can someone who knows confirm this spec for me?

Hi All, Just joined and planning on building this week. Have previously done an intel system a few years back and fancy a project. Could someone with better knowledge than me just give me a quick confirmation that I am not planning on using any parts that will cause issues. I have selected them...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.